Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarships
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) offers scholarships under the Africa Scholarship Scheme for the 2016/17 Academic Session. There are 52 scholarships available for South African students.
Application is open to all level and field of studies except for the following courses: MBBS / MD / MS / BDS.
Application deadline is 15 January 2016.
Who can apply?
- A South African citizen.
- Must have achieved the necessary standard to be accepted into an undergraduate or postgraduate course in an institute of higher education in India.
- A student seeking funding for full time studies.
- A student who will be able to take up fellowship in the academic year 2016/17.
What the Fellowship offers
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) will provide:
- tuition fees;
- house rent allowance;
- monthly allowance;
- medical benefit and
- contingent grant (per year)
Application form must be downloaded from the ICCR website and mailed to the following address:
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations
- Azad Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
- International Scholarship Division
For more information please visit the ICCR website