Physical infrastructure and planning
The strategic procurement objective of the North-West University is to optimise the utilisation of the University’s financial resources through a procurement process that is fair, equitable, transparent and cost effective.
In view of the above, the University invites all interested contractors with the relevant skills, experiences and resources to view current infrastructure project related tenders on the tender bulletin.
*** Please click on the name of the tender (in blue) to be diverted to the advert ***
- NWUTR 046 / 2017 MC (PIP004/2017MC): UPGRADING OF RESIDENCES: KAYALITSHA RESIDENCE (PHASE 3), MAFIKENG CAMPUS (Expiry date: 27 March 2017 at 12:00)
- NWUTR 047 / 2017 MC (PIP005/2017MC): UPGRADE AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM, PHYSICAL SCIENCE BUILDING A4, MAFIKENG CAMPUS (Expiry date: 31 March 2017 at 12:00)
- NWUTR 048 / 2017 PC (PIP012/2016PC): ALTERATIONS TO BUILDING FOR NEW PRAYER ROOM FACILITIES, BUILDING B7, POTCHEFSTROOM CAMPUS (Expiry date: 27 March 2017 at 12:00)
- NWUTR 050 / 2017 PC (PIP008/2017PC): MACRO MAINTENANCE, OPPIRIF RESIDENCES, BUILDINGS J1 AND J16, POTCHEFSTROOM CAMPUS (Expiry date: 3 April 2017 at 12:00)
- NWUTR 052 / 2017 PC (PIP011/2017PC): REFURBISH EXISTING ISOTYPE ANALYSIS LAB 104 FOR PHASREC IN BUILDING K3, AND REFURBISH LECTURE ROOM G08 IN BUILDING F12, POTCHEFSTROOM (Expiry date: 29 March 2017 at 12:
VAAL TRIANGLE CAMPUS