The strategic procurement objective of the North-West University is to optimise the utilisation of the University’s financial resources through a procurement process that is fair, equitable, transparent and cost effective.
In view of the above, the University invites all interested contractors with the relevant skills, experiences and resources to view current infrastructure project related tenders on the tender bulletin.
*** Please click on the word-link in blue to be diverted to the advert or reservation form***
MAHIKENG, POTCHEFSTROOM AND VANDERBIJLPARK CAMPUSES
- ADDITIONAL LECTURE SPACES - Click HERE to view the advert
DIRECTIONS TO TENDER BRIEFING AND TENDERBOX LOCATIONS
- MAFIKENG CAMPUS PLAN
- GPS COORDINATES: 25°49'45.51"S 25°36'12.41"E
- BUILDING G14, POTCHEFSTROOM CAMPUS
- POTCHEFSTROOM CAMPUS PLAN (Building G14 and Building C1 included)
- GPS COORDINATES: 26°41'6.92"S 27° 5'32.64"E
- VAAL TRIANGLE CAMPUS