All students must please follow these steps in order to gain access to eFundi:
- Activate your student card in Building 1 (next to the main gate.)
- Take your student card to Keyboard and set your password (Building 9A, First floor)
- Your user id is your student number (on your student card) and you use the password you got at Keyboard.
- If you cannot find all your modules on eFundi click here
- For help on using eFundi (logging in, submit assignments etc.) click here
If you experience problems with your password, go ask KEYBOARD for help!!!
For more information on eFundi training or help with any eFundi problems, please contact Elne van Niekerk at:
STUDENTE HELP /STUDENT HELP
Indien jy probleme in eFundi ervaar kontak asb die IT Hulplyn:
Het jy hulp met eFundi nodig? / Need eFundi help?
DOSENTE HELP / LECTURER HELP
Nuwe video-snitte sal binnekort beskikbaar gestel word. / New video clips will be made available soon.
Vir vinnige hulp met die gebruik van eFundi - stuur asb 'n e-pos aan:
Login problems and error reports:
- check with Lab technician's office between Post-graduate and Undergraduate computer laboratories
Problems using the system:
- Contact Matshidiso Pooe @ ADC Block D 114 or your lecturer
- To get access to eFundi, you need to activate your account at Lab technician's office. Please bring along your student card. You have to come to campus as your account cannot be activated over the phone.
For training workshops and general information about eFundi contact:
- Matshidiso Pooe at ADC, General Academic Building, Block 4, Office 114. OR call ext 892447 / 892107
- or send an to Matshidiso Pooe