Selection tests and relevant directions of study
For enquiries contact:
Engineering - Hannari Lamprecht 018 299 4154 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban and Regional Planning - Chantel Zaayman 018 299 4213 / email@example.com
Consumer Sciences - Hester Freeke 018 299 2635 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that, owing to specific capacity constraints, the University reserves the right to select candidates for admission to certain fields of study. This means that prospective students who comply with the minimum requirements will not necessarily be admitted to the courses in question. Because of the capacity limitations and the high demand from students for admission to particular fields of study, students will be selected on the basis of their scholastic achievements for admission to these fields.
Application for selection tests
Only for the following courses: BEd-degrees (Education), Town and Regional planning, Occupational Hygiene, Law (LLB, BA and BCom Law), Pharmacy, Consumer Sciences, BCur Nursing, Theology, Theology Hons, Social Work.
Appointments may be faxed OR e-mailed OR made telephonically
Fax: 018 299 4077 / E-mail: email@example.com / Tel: 018 299 4028/2893
PLEASE NOTE: You need to call us to confirm your appointment and to obtain information about the venue.
Download the form for making an appointment.
NB - you may only apply for the selection test once your application to the NWU-Pukke has been processed and you have received a student number.
* For Bachelor of Health Sciences in Occupational Hygiene selection process click here.
The dates for Engineering tests are as follows -
Once you have applied you will be invited to make an appointment to write the engineering test.
Available dates for 2016 are:
- 16 April 2016 - Pretoria
- 7 May 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom - Open Day
- 14 May 2016 - Pretoria
- 27 June 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom (Only for learners who attend the Engineering Week)
- 28 June 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom
- 1 July 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom
- 4 July 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom
- 5 July 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom
- 8 July 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom
- 23 July 2016 - Nelspruit
- 13 August 2016 - Pretoria
- 20 August 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom
- 3 September 2016 - Namibia
- 10 September 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom
- 1 October 2016 - Swellendam
- 4 October 2016 - PE
- 15 October 2016 - NWU Potchefstroom
Contact Sonette Becker to make an appointment:
Tel: 018 299 1318