FACULTY OF ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Quality Assurance (Quality manual )
Continuous quality assurance is applied by means of the following initiatives:
- Lecturer evaluations.
- External moderation for all exit-level modules. All other modules are moderated internally.
- Internal and external programme evaluations take place every five years to ensure that course content remains relevant.
- New lecturers are placed through a well-structured training process.
- Mentorships exist for young personnel.
- Additional help/support for risk students, for example facilitation.
- Continuous monitoring of flow-through rates.
- The qualification profile of personnel is continuously improved.