Postgraduate Open Day
13 August 2016 at 9:00 -12:00
Address: 2 Hoffman Street, Potchefstroom
You are cordially invited to the third NWU open day for postgraduate students. Enjoy the morning on campus and make use of the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the post-grad (M&D) studies as offered by the NWU.
Register before the day
- In order to optimally prepare, we ask that you register your attendance.
- If you are travelling, we have listed some accommodation options for you to consider.
- Click here for information regarding Students visiting from African countries (pdf)
On the day
- To get the most out of your day, we request that you arrive early. The opening starts at 09:00 at the Sanlam Auditorium (building F4), on the Potchefstroom Campus. Get directions or view campus map.
- Follow the programme (download pdf)
On the day, you will be able to:
- Visit a faculty for your field of study on the Potchefstroom Campus
- Get a quote on your intended field of study
- Apply immediately (with personal help or online)
- Apply for a bursary and find out about NRF (National Research Foundation) assistance
- International students can speak with our International Office
- Visit our state of the art Research Commons in the Ferdinand Postma Library
- Get a R50 gift voucher to spend at the Pukki shop.
In the meantime
Read more about the Potchefstroom Campus postgraduate study options!
Click here for information regarding Students visiting from African countries (pdf)