Entries to the Entrepreneurship Intervarsity
Monday, 1 April 2019 to Tuesday, 30 April 2019
The Entrepreneurship Intervarsity applications are now open
The Entrepreneurship Intervarsity will consist of the following four categories:
- Category 1: Innovative Ideas
- Category 2: Tech Businesses (existing businesses, formal or informal, undergrad or postgrad)
- Category 3: Social Impact Businesses (existing businesses, formal or informal, undergrad or postgrad)
- Category 4: General (existing businesses, formal or informal, undergrad or postgrad)
All participating universities are required to follow the following process:
- Identify an appropriate staff member to serve as university coordinator and liaison with the EDHE project manager, Mr Linda Dhladhla, copied in this email.
- Communicate name and contact details of the university coordinator to the EDHE project manager by 1 April 2019.
- All participating university coordinators are to participate in a virtual briefing meeting with the EDHE project manager and Director: Entrepreneurship in the first week of April (exact date to be confirmed).
- Interested students may enter the Entrepreneurship Intervarsity online any time as from 19 March 2019, using the link on the following website: www.edhe.co.za.
- Entries to the Entrepreneurship Intervarsity close on 18 April 2019.