Faculty Of Humanities
Vision and mission
The vision of the Faculty of Humanities is to offer excellent teaching and learning, produce quality research output, and render relevant community services.
The mission of the Faculty is to become a balanced teaching-learning facility and implement our expertise in an innovative way. Based on the vision and mission, the Faculty has the following objectives:
• To improve the qualifications of staff members
• To increase the number of National Research Foundation (NRF) rated academics
• To increase research output
• To improve the graduation rate of undergraduate students
• To engage with the community and render relevant community services.