Potchefstroom Business School
Social responsibility component
Our social responsibility component includes the following:
1. HIV and AIDS courses for business leaders: a policy skills builder course.
2. Involvement in informal sector businesses and training.
3. Formal visits of MBA syndicate group students to community businesses.
4. Consultation and drafting of business plans for informal sector businesses.
5. Project Management for unemployed people.
6. Golf day in favour of the Heart foundation
7. Cancer in the Workplace Symposia
8. Vice Chancellor's Award of Exellence in Community Engagement
Launch of Study to Determine Cost of Cash & Credit & Debit Cards