FACULTY OF COMMERCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Centre for Business Development and Management (Business Centre)
The Business Centre specialises in vocational short and medium term certificate programmes. Most of the programmes were developed and implemented on special request by existing or potential clients from either the public or private sectors of the economy. Customised programmes based on organisational needs are also offered from time to time.
The Centre is not funded by the national or local Departments of Education and relies mainly on student (delegate) fees, donations and interest generated as sources of income.
The following certificate programmes in Management Development are on offer:
• Certificate in Training Management (duration 8 days)
• Essentials of Finance for Non-Financial Managers (duration 6 days)
• Computer Literacy Training Programme (duration 5 days)
• Advanced Computer Skills Training Programme (duration 12 days)
• End-User Computing Programme (duration 12 days)
• PC Support (Hardware & Software) duration 24 days)
• Certificate in Entrepreneurship Skills (duration 10 days)