This function is hosted by the Vice Chancellor, Prof Dan Kgwadi, and is the primary showcase of research, innovation and community engagement achievements for the year 2016. Categories include:
- S2A3 medal for best masters student in Natural Sciences;
- The VC medal for best masters student in various Faculties;
- Awards for outstanding creative outputs;
- Awards for researchers who contributed towards innovation and community engagement;
- Awards for Leadership in Research
- Awards for the most productive senior and junior researchers;
- Award for the most productive research entity;
- VC award for the most cited researcher(s) at international level.
All researchers who were awarded NRF ratings in 2016 will be honoured.
- Mari Labuschagne
- 018 299 4852